Saturday, January 16, 2010

Pop Up Caravans For Sale My Mini-van Steering Wheel Tightened Up And The Temperature Rose Up???

My mini-van steering wheel tightened up and the temperature rose up??? - pop up caravans for sale

I was in my 2000 Dodge Caravan, are filled, and then through a carwash. After leaving the car wash, I noticed that my driver's license is very difficult to handle. Then my m maximum temperature. I had to stop. I jumped on the hood and heard what sounded like boiling water. What's happening?

2 comments:

Kevin said...

Sounds like snake belt slips suddenly, or abandoned. When he left, would die, the car after about 30 to 60 seconds, because the generator is not. The car overheats because the water pump stops. What happens to my wife's parents in his trailer in the middle of flash floods in the California desert (not funny). The belt tensioner had gone wrong when the band was barely hanging in the first place. When the water hits the belt slipped. I have the band back in (you need a key for the tensor rotation), a severe pain in the *** in caravans. The tension of the belt and had to be replaced, which was expensive, because the alternator it is to change the tensioner too.

MrOneDer said...

The best advice I can give at once the engine has cooled to check if the belt is still tight and no-one is that I know, very unlikely, but check the always good to leaks and the radiator, if there is a leak then the vehicle is coming to a warm and tricks that can happen if the review puddles green or orange, which is the color of antifreeze and if is the case, check the coolant level of radiator, but only if the car will not start in a bubble of time and spray or anywhere

Post a Comment