Tuesday, January 12, 2010

Glass Block Dimensions Clear, Sturdy Building Material For Stage Props...?

Clear, sturdy building material for stage props...? - glass block dimensions

I am looking for a clear and strong (and preferably relatively inexpensive) materials for construction work. I try to imitate or plastic cups (can not afford to block), it clearly is a must! It is placed in a wooden frame and must be 54 "x 54" or in combination for the duration. Must be broken, or if you have 4 squares of dark wood APX £ 3 depending on the weight and it does not need much support for your back, it can be illuminated. Basically .... I'm rebuilding the Panel as from the Rocky Horror Picture Show ... I thought, made of acrylic, polycarbonate, polycarbonate hollow, Solexx ... I like the hollow, but fence is not a retailer (I'm in Ohio) and definently can not afford here to send at least $ 250. Ideas?

0 comments:

Post a Comment