Monday, January 4, 2010

Duct Tape Genital Warts Why Am I Not Supposed To Treat Genital Warts Myself?

Why am I not supposed to treat genital warts myself? - duct tape genital warts

It has genital warts, and since I had the treatment at home with a combination of tape sallicylic acid, alcohol, and the results are positive. Small warts were destroyed, the slower decrease in size. Too often in different readings, not recommended for the treatment of genital warts at home, but it is necessary to treat them from a professional. Are there greater risks to heal me? What's the worst that can happen?

1 comments:

cowboydo... said...

His treatment of the results and very informal and precarious, not the cause, HPV 1-2 You have. First get the source and treatment. I do not know who started this shit in tap water and alcohol, which is very dangerous and unhealthy. You can pull them up, but they will return, perhaps with a vengeance.
Ask your doctor and get it right and get an antibiotic to cure.

Post a Comment