Friday, January 22, 2010

Lakefront House Plans Inexpensive House Rentals?

Inexpensive House Rentals? - lakefront house plans

Last summer, for me and my family was really boring, so we are looking to rent for a house in a lake or river, whether for a weekend or a week l next summer. We live in Northern Virginia, when something would be great in the vicinity, Virginia, Maryland and surrounding area in Pennsylvania or Upstate New York!


I have some sites, but can not find what less than $ 1,000 per week or $ 250 per night. If anyone knows a website or looking for a low-cost areas, please let me know!

I'm trying to find too much or something around $ 600-800 for a week in a lake or near a swimming pool-River Power.


Thank you!

1 comments:

Kirby said...

My favorite site to use when searching for the House homeaway.com. I sought and quickly found a home PC now, that match their skills, they are probably much more, but here is a link appears on this house ...
http://www.homeaway.com/vacation-rental/ ...
Good luck!

Post a Comment