Tuesday, November 17, 2009

Feel Fit And Fabulous Download Kathie Lee Why Do People Think Married Females Should Be Nuns?

Why do people think married females should be nuns? - feel fit and fabulous download kathie lee

Downs thumb that I use in all my questions, I said b / c I am a mother and wife that I do not like me to answer. My husband is here too (y / y), and fully aware of all my supplements and have no problem, why not? "

I get angry e-mails, I think, get hooked fat ladies --- I do not know what to answer and why you need to fit other depressed and feel fabulous and sexy at age 31, married with children. Should not it take place? "Anyone can do it if they so wish and if you do not get a life and not do others.

6 comments:

meagain said...

Girl, I'm with you for 1000 %!!!! There are women severely punished on this site. I am sorry for them and their men. Constantly receive e-mails from women saying, I'm an ugly whore, etc., because I love sex. People need to eat more fiber, IMO. He concluded that 90% of the people here only use this site as an outlet for pent-up sexual frustration. If Jerry Springer is more than they get here. It's always you and me, too. In Prisse little devil. :-)

Dan said...

I know many married women who are not religious and I am very happy.

Poppet said...

I think all people should not cheat, lie, misuse, theft or any other person (spouse or not). Other than that ... Do what you want.

Spring said...

You are not alone! I have some very angry e-mails from women who say that I was "terrible" (a quotation is).

Do not (take care of them and not so young) old prude and continue to be married (without children), sexy and ALIVE !!!!!

Keith Python said...

They look fantastic, seem to be afraid.

fizixx said...

I think that is not always the whole story here.

What's announcement that he against?

Post a Comment