Monday, November 16, 2009

Big Green Egg Tables Tile Top What Do You Eat At Thanksgiving?

What do you eat at Thanksgiving? - big green egg tables tile top

We have a great Turkey (Turkey, giving the sauce into a bowl, then it is optional), drain a honey ham, green beans (i can and cooked in stewed tomatoes), sweet potatoes, mashed potatoes, corn, peas, asparagus, Crabs, Brussels sprouts, blueberries, cabbage, macaroni and cheese, bread, pecan pie, pumpkin pie, salads, seafood, corn bread stuffing, salad, beans, lettuce, potatoes, carrots, brown sugar, shrimp, egg salad, coleslaw, and much more.

If you hike, why eat so much? Well, I have 5 children, so that my family has 7 people in it. We have my parents and my parents from my husband, my husband, her brothers and her husband and 4 children, near my aunt and my uncle and my sister and her Daugh. That 21 people! We had a couple of years several large picnic tables to buy .. Adults and children eat at the big table to eat at the picnic table will be covered on a large table.

4 comments:

fgh said...

We eat turkey every Thanksgiving.

chefgril... said...

Turkey or Cornish hens, homemade stuffing, potatoes with garlic mashed potatoes and green bean pot. And a green salad with house vinaigrette. It's just us eat them, so much!

Panic! lover said...

We have a turkey, stuffing, mashed potatoes, peace with caramel sauce is cooked yams, boniatos Carret, homemade bread, cakes cranbarries differently.

Buyer's remorse said...

We also have potted broccoli, cranberry sauce at home.

Post a Comment