Saturday, November 14, 2009

Christian Write In A Sympathy Card Is God Using Me In This Life?

Is God using me in this life? - christian write in a sympathy card

I prayed to God every night for prayers to help me become a better Christian. I see now that I can help more people.
Recently got my friend to the family of her mother, and usually I do, but I wrote them a letter saying that I am for them and although I know a way to take care of them and feel sorry for them. She thanked me and told me she was so sweet and thoughtful.
And yesterday, in the early morning hours of conversation was the lady who kissed my mother and then I saw and felt a bit "may not want to not gonna kiss just an" I embraced.
Is it God's help to make more and more social and more efficient, and friendly as a Christian?

0 comments:

Post a Comment